As a complement to my personalized coaching services, below you will find free resources and recommended links to various pages on the Web, as well as information on favorite food and cooking appliances, spas and retreat centers, books, and music that I have found most inspirational in my journey.
~ Healing the Outside ~
Fitness & Health
Diamond Dallas Page Yoga (DDPYOGA)
Because this former pro wrestler is so highly experienced in many other areas of fitness, Diamond Dallas Page quickly learned how different Yoga was from his traditional training, and he started mixing the best parts of Yoga with his more traditional workouts. Since then, DDP has refined his fitness regimen and has become a master at teaching it to others, as well as motivating individuals to believe that anything is possible with dedication and hard work.
Functional Medicine Specialist and Certified Holistic Nutritionist.
Gluten-Free Foods I Love
- Namaste All-Purpose Baking Flour
- Orgain Organic Protein Powder
- Jay Robb
- Plant Fusion Protein Powder
- Bob’s Red Mill Steel Cut Oats
- Bob’s Red Mill Rolled Oats
- Erewhon Flax & Chia Cereal
Dairy-Free Foods I Love
- So Delicious Coconut Milk and Ice Cream
- Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- So Delicious Cashew Milk
- Nettle Meadows Chevre
- Polymeadow Farms Goat Milk and Yogurt
Super Foods I Love
A truly life-changing appliance for me! It purees grainy cauliflower into velvety soups and mousses, grinds nuts into butter, and makes amazing smoothies! And it’s great for juicing, because it blends the pulp to pure liquid so I get all the fiber.
- Kitchen Aid Immersion Blender
Indispensable for blending smoothies, protein drinks, and purees on the fly.
- A good wire whisk—a crucial tool for cream sauces and lumpless hot cereals.
~ Healing the Inside ~
- Eating in the Light of the Moon
- Overcoming Overeating
- Welcome Home: Following Your Soul’s Journey Home
- Intuitive Healing: Five Steps to Physical, Emotional, and Sexual Wellness
Healing Arts and Retreat Centers
Spas I Adore
- New Life Hiking Spa
- Top Notch Resort & Spa
- Aspira Spa
- The Inn at StoweFlake
- The Roosevelt Baths and Spa
- King’s Mill Resort & Spa