As a complement to my personalized coaching services, below are resources and recommended links to various pages on the Web, as well as information on wellness products, favorite foods and cooking appliances, spas and retreat centers, books, and music that I have found most inspirational in my journey.
~ Healing: A Mosaic of Options~
doTerra Essential Oils
I stopped wearing perfume years ago, but these essential oils are so much more than just cleaner living. With specific blends and infusions created to address both physical and emotional wellness, I began dabbling with their uses about five years ago and I’m both fascinated and delighted with how beautifully they help my body, mind, spirit, and mood. Using these oils on the body, in the bath, in a diffuser to enhance the energy of a room is a great part of creating healthy life-rituals. There’s no one answer, but it’s fun to build your own unique mosaic.
Functional Medicine Specialist and Certified Holistic Nutritionist.
Gluten-Free Foods I Love
- Namaste All-Purpose Baking Flour
- Orgain Organic Protein Powder
- Jay Robb
- Plant Fusion Protein Powder
- Bob’s Red Mill Steel Cut Oats
- Bob’s Red Mill Rolled Oats
- Erewhon Flax & Chia Cereal
[clear-line]Dairy-Free Foods I Love
- So Delicious Coconut Milk and Ice Cream
- Almond Breeze Almond Milk
- So Delicious Cashew Milk
- Nettle Meadows Chevre
[clear-line]Super Foods I Love
A truly life-changing appliance for me! It purees grainy cauliflower into velvety soups and mousses, grinds nuts into butter, and makes amazing smoothies! And it’s great for juicing, because it blends the pulp to pure liquid so I get all the fiber.
- Kitchen Aid Immersion Blender
Indispensable for blending smoothies, protein drinks, and purees on the fly.
- A good wire whisk—a crucial tool for cream sauces and lumpless hot cereals.
~ Healing the Inside ~
- Eating in the Light of the Moon
- Overcoming Overeating
- Welcome Home: Following Your Soul’s Journey Home
- Intuitive Healing: Five Steps to Physical, Emotional, and Sexual Wellness
Healing Arts and Retreat Centers
Spas I Adore
- New Life Hiking Spa
- Top Notch Resort & Spa
- Aspira Spa
- The Inn at StoweFlake
- The Roosevelt Baths and Spa
- King’s Mill Resort & Spa